Officers and Council of the Society
- President: Dame Rosalind Savill DBE, FBA, FSA
- Chairwoman: Nette Megens
- Deputy Chairman: Patricia Ferguson
- Founder: Lady Davson
- Secretary: Dr. Helen Jacobsen
- Treasurer: Sophie Freiin von der Goltz
- Emerging Scholars Programme: Misty Flores, Rebecca Klarner, Nick Stagliano and Félix Zorzo
- North American Representative: Letitia Roberts
- French Representative: Cyrille Froissart
- Australian Representative: Peter Burton
- Ordinary Member: Dr. Diana Davis
- Ordinary Member: Dr. Mia Jackson
- Ordinary Member: Errol Manners FSA
- Ordinary Member: Dr. Caroline McCaffrey-Howarth
- Ordinary Member: John Whitehead FSA
- Ordinary member: Nick Stagliano
Membership and Administration: Kelsey Weeks
Journal Editorial Board: Nette Megens, John Whitehead, Dr. Helen Jacobsen, Dr. Claudia Lehner-Jobst, Dr. Caroline McCaffrey-Howarth, Rebecca Wintgens and Félix Zorzo.
Website Administrator: Félix Zorzo
Dame Rosalind Savill DBE, FBA, FSA, former Director of the Wallace Collection, London, was a Museum Assistant in the Ceramics Department of the Victoria and Albert Museum in 1973, moving to the Wallace Collection in 1974, where she became Director in 1992 and retired in 2011.
She is a specialist in French eighteenth-century decorative arts, especially Sèvres porcelain; her major publication is The Wallace Collection: Catalogue of Sèvres Porcelain (3 vols, 1988) which won the National Art Collection Fund prize for Scholarship in 1990. She has Visiting professorships at the University of Buckingham and the University of the Arts, London.
She won the European Woman of Achievement Award (Arts and Media, 2005), was a Member of the Conseil d’Administration at Sèvres Cité de la Céramique (2010-12), and her current Trusteeships include the Royal Collection Trust and the Samuel Courtauld Trust; she is also a Syndic of the Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge and on the Academic Committee of the Rothschild Foundation at Waddesdon Manor.